A clipping path is a closed size or vector path, used to cut an image from the background in the current image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop. The path has been created once, as a clipping path, you can apply it so that when you put the file in Illustrator, Design or any web development software and anything left out of the path inside the path, then The path will be the same as before.
Clipping Path We would like to design a photo / photograph / image such as background removal, color correction, brochure design, magazine design, web design, leaflet and more. For example, I have a white background color photograph and it needs to be used on the first page of my catalog. I especially need to delete the background of the photo because my catalog color is gray and there is no other design. To do this, I need to create a path around the image and then convert it to clipping path. And then, when I use it in Illustrator, in the design, Dreamweaver or any other program, the background of the picture will disappear; No background (transparent) means only the image will be shown which was in the way. See the image below to get a live view.
1. Open a photo of Photoshop you want to use for your clipping path tutorial (go to File menu in Photoshop and from the Open dialog box, select the file you want to use and then click Open
2. Once you open the file in Photoshop, select the Pen Tool from the tool box (if you do not see the tool box, go to the
window menu and select " "Tools" "). Now, make sure that you have selected the Paths from the Pen Tool menu bar, which is located at the bottom of the
main menu bar.
3. Now click on the edge of the image and drag the mouse pointer to the next step and release the mouse. After the appropriate distance, click again at the end of the photo and continue the same as long as you keep moving around the image and finally see this "o" "O" sign. This "O" "and" symbol means you're going to stop the way. To close the path, click on it (the starting point).
4. Once the path around the image is completed and it closes, go to the path palette (select the window menu / "Path"). Double click on "Work Path" and press enter to save the path and change path name to "path-1" instead of "work path".
5. Go from the path palette to the "Pop Up" menu and select "clipping path". A dialogue box appears to be asked to choose your desired path and Flatness. "Select the path you want to Clip and create your desired flat and click "OK". The flat size is the desired amount of pixels that you want to delete the image edge. Flatness is the desired amount of pixels that you want to blur the image edge. If you use Flatness more quantities will be blue to the edge of the photo. In general, keep the flats box empty (0) and the edge of the photo is 100% sharp, which is mostly suitable.
6. YNow you can save the file in PSD or TIFF format and the program that is working for your design is ready to create it. This time you will get images without background. All about the way that Clipping are all.
We provide Hand Made Clipping Path, Image Retouching, Nick fill and other image editing Services useing by Photoshop CC. Clipping Aid be your partner when it comes to image processing outsourcing.Read More